Administrative law involves any dealings with agencies and bodies which have been granted regulatory power.
Some examples that often impact the disability community include:
- Nova Scotia
- Human Rights Boards of Inquiry
- Social Assistance Appeal Board
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals Tribunal
- Special Education Board of Appeal (School Board & Provincial)
- Human Resources Development Canada (Canada Labour Code; Employment Insurance Act)
- Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal and Pension Appeals Board
MMC Legal Services will be pleased to represent you before regulatory tribunals and agencies with regard to disability-related issues.
Let Me Help